flip.flop

you so beautiful but not that's why i love you

Friday 5 April 2013

hi.... its been like its too long I didn't write anything... hahahaha... I know its only few will read this post.. well that courage me to write here more than Facebook or Twitter.. haha... naaa.....kinda very silent night and day that I've been through this fortnight... :') i just missing someone.. i know.. this is beyond my life's rule when i decided to keep my relation as a secret (lah sangat).. but i can't stand with it.. i just keep on thinking of him... maybe his suffer and no longer his chilled voice across my ears every night..unusual thing for me... too much I've to think... i can't believe I am really fall in love... hahaha... I'm very love you dear....

Dear Allah SWT
give me the greatness of heart to see the difference between duty and his love for me,
give me understanding that i may know when duty calls him, he must go,
give me a task to do each day, to fill the time when he is away,
when he is in a hard time, keep him safe in Your Loving hand, please protect him and be his shield,
when it is too hard to stand, please stay with me to keep me strong... 


Amin.... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment